Words of Wisdom from EDUB……
I had some help. I received all this wisdom over a wonderful career. It all holds true to this day. You just have to believe. Do you? The best day of my life was the one I decided my life was my own. No apologies, no excuses. No one to lean on, rely on just desire and want. This ride of life is mine and I wanted an adventure and an amazing journey. I alone am responsible for the quality of life I want. This was the day my life began. The path was laid at my feet. We have done the same to you. All Star Motivation has the path to success. It’s not easy. Nothing worth it is. We can guide you, mentor you, try and keep you from failing, in the end it will be for nothing if you don’t believe in yourself. You have excuses not solutions. You will never be successful and you will never go anywhere until you first believe in you.
I mean challenges, setbacks, failures all are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is really what makes life meaningful. The person you become, the people you help along the way.
So stop coming up with excuses and get back to what got you there. Until you let go of all your despair, until you let go of all your excuses, until you let go of all your B/S you will continue to struggle. It will be the end of you.
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
- If you change the way you look at things then the things you look at will start to change.
- How people treat you is their Karma, how you react is yours.
- When you judge another you do not define them, you define yourself.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.
- Conflict cannot survive without your participation.
- Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done the choice will always be yours.
- Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
- Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. It’s a small world.
- You will see it when you believe it. Only then will you be able to accomplish anything.
- Now is your time. Go for it. The future is not promised to anyone.