- The most successful leaders are those who recognize the creative potential of every person on their team and makes productive use of it.
- Our nation possesses literally thousands of potential leaders. All they require is self-realization and self- motivation to fulfill their destinies.
- A good leader is not restricted by the way things have been done. His leadership is a continuing search for the best way, not the most familiar.
- The person who is motivated themselves for leadership should have neither the time nor the capacity to be afraid.
- The most effective leadership is by example, not by edict.
- Every successful leader has: a successful attitude , successful habits, and knows where they stand and where they are going.
- Self direction is the most important quality of leadership.
- Command of others begins with command of you. If you’re willing to pay the price of leadership, you will certainly lead.
- The distinguishing mark of a true leader is making decisions. The leader and the leader alone must make the final decision.