Are you a pop up out of bed when the alarm goes off, or are you a hit the snooze button 8 times and stress to make it to the office on time? No doubt we have all done a little of both at times. Did you know that highly successful people, I’m talking high power people, Fortune 500 CEO’s, Presidents, and even Billy Nolan and myself have specific morning rituals or habits that we do every day to set the tone, stay organized and focused so we are at the top of our games. These are some of ours, what are yours? Are they productive? Post them on Instagram and use #allstarmotivation.comMyRituals and share them with the group!
- Plan for your productivity. Ben Franklin started each day by planning what he would do with each hour of the day! I do the same thing. I make a list of all the things I need to accomplish in my time at the office, my personal time, free time. Let me tell you it’s a lifesaver. Once my list is made I then assign them a priority number and then check them off as they are completed. It’s an easy way to see what you accomplished as well as given you the feeling of being productive.
- Make your bed. Okay, I know this seems dumb, but the truth is by making my bed every morning I have started the day with a dedicated practice that gives me purpose and accomplishment first thing. With this simple task I start the day on a motivational foot rather than a “lazy one.” There is a major difference between doing something quickly or without intention than with some sort of attention to detail and purpose.
- Put your body and soul first. Okay, so this one we all need, especially me. It doesn’t mean I did it. I tell you this, watching Billy transform from not so healthy to a work out beast has been inspirational. It is his daily routine now. He set such a good example for me that I started in September of 2018 and here I am 6 months later following his example. Eating a healthy lifestyle, working out, it does several things to you. It clears your mind of distractions, it’s your time to be with yourself and your thoughts, it floods your body with endorphins that will keep your creative juices flowing, and by far you just feel better. You will be hard pressed to find a successful CEO or powerful person who does not have some sort of a fitness routine. When I say soul I mean your inner self. Most high power CEO’s and the best athletes use some sort of meditation or quiet time first thing in the morning. For me it’s Yoga and meditation. Those quiet moments are when I can accomplish the most in my mind. Clearing it of non-sense and useless banter and hearing what I need is the best time of my day.
- Successful people are Team Players. It doesn’t matter if you are running your business or in the training program, if you want to be successful you have to be a team player at All Star Motivation. You have to know how to get your team to work to their advantages. You can’t be afraid to share the workload. You cannot obsess with your own accomplishments they mean nothing compared to the bigger picture. Learn to Delegate. You can’t do everything on your own it would make you inefficient. Share the responsibility with your team so more of them can grow. Everyone is trying to move up the ladder of success here. The path we are all on, has certain directions, help everyone you meet get there. If not you will never grow as a person, a manager or as what you really want, ENTREPRENEUR! Get everyone involved. If you aren’t the person who wants all the recognition, but rather, the person who makes sure everyone on their team shines, you will be on your way to every dream you ever imagined.
5. SLEEP. I can’t tell you how important this is. Billy, Chad, myself we always say how much we love to sleep. Never undervalue the importance of sleep. It makes you sharper, emotionally available, and gets your juices flowing as soon as you wake up.It is proven and well documented on the bi-directional relationship between sleep and stress: a lack of sleep creates an increase in emotional reactivity and decreases in frustration tolerance, which contribute to another night of poor sleep. It’s an awful cycle. If poor sleeping habits are left unchecked, your effectiveness becomes impossible. 8 hours of sleep is your goal. Make it a habit.
We are all striving to make this All Star Motivation Brand one of the Best Brands on the market. The only way we do that is with you running on all cylinders. These are the things that you can start making a habit right now. Listen, we have all experienced ruts, obstacles and moments of failure. These things right here will keep you motivated through all lows and make you realize that tomorrow is a new day. These key habits are shared by the majority of successful people. People who don’t just wake up and go to a 9 to 5 like employees do. All Star Motivation, Billy, Chad, myself understand the importance of incorporating healthy habits. Especially the “ME” time. That’s why we constantly are on you about following the “System”. Listen to what we are teaching you. In the end your choices are simple: 1. Keep doing what you are doing and eventually end up as someone’s employee. Stuck, miserable and paid on Friday broke on Friday night. Or, 2. Understand that what we are trying to teach you right now will put you on the fast track to every dream you have had. Think it’s BS? All Star Motivation.com was once a dream. Now it’s taking over! 2 million customers can’t be wrong!!!–Eric
Bonus Edition: Very proud of all of you working and moving forward! After his best week ever Aaron “Bud” Tolzmann wrote a meeting and was super motivated to run it when he came back after 160 bottle week! Great job Aaron and a great meeting! Here it is for all of you!! Follow him on instagram @bud.tolzmann, NEW OFFICE COMING SOON!!