There are thousands of articles telling you why running your own business is hard and the pitfalls that come with being an entrepreneur. Today I want to talk to you about why you should want to run your own All Star Motivation distribution company and the benefits you will have. One article certainly won’t right the balance, but for the benefit of those who are thinking of plunging into the entrepreneur life and running a business of their own, here is a summary of the benefits of owning your own business. When you own your own All Star Motivation distribution business:
1) You’re the one in control. Yep, the be your own boss thing is pretty great. I should lie to you and tell you that that means that no one tells you what to do, but people (customers, promoting owners, managers) will still tell you what to do all the time (and on bad days, might even tell you where to go, too). The good news is that when you own your own business, you don’t have to do what they tell you (most of the time) we still want you to do what we taught you. The truth is if you do things will happen fast if you don’t well then you won’t have the results but you have choices and you get to make the decisions.
2) You get to build something. From one kid who loved Legos to another, you know how satisfying it is to finish building something. That is our experience with all of you running your own locations. We gave you all the tools you needed to run and build a successful business. Watching you prosper, watching you turn it into something is our greatest reward. Now if you could just try beating us consistently we would be really happy.
3) You get to help people. This happens on multiple platforms. First you get to help the people who become your dealers, then managers and eventually distribution owners. You get to watch someone you taught and spent effort on flourish. Second, you get to offer customers an awesome product at an affordable price. Building that fan base and customer base is very rewarding and super profitable. Finally, you help people by creating work opportunities in your communities and being good community citizens.
4) You have the option of a more flexible lifestyle. I call this the freedom effect. Freedom is my favorite part of running my own business. Trust me this is the hardest part to get to but once you do it is so refreshing. If you plan on really running a successful distribution location plan on working 7 days a week 12-15 hours a day in the beginning. Its hard work and long hours but if you do it right at the start and you really build something you find you have more time to live the dream. Vacations, Travel, family time, you name it you can do it. Build your staff, build your business and enjoy your time. It’s awesome!
5) Money! Money is the one thing we all need. The beauty of All Star Motivation is that money is so easy to make here. All you need is motivation, determination, and a will to work harder than everyone else. I will use our President as the main example because before he started All Star Motivation he had money. I emphasis had because he used it all to start his dream. He wanted to make a product he was proud of and he did. He was down to $800 in his bank account. In just a few years he bought a Maserati, a beautiful 5-bedroom home, replaced every dollar he took from his investments, and retirement. Fast forward to 8 years later he has a “G” Wagon, a Ferrari, and just bought a million-dollar house. So I would say he is going to be okay. The beauty of it all so can you. You just have to have the same desire and the same determination and the world is yours!
These and more are just a few of the benefits of the All Star Motivation Training program. So if you are reading this and you hate where you are right now then call your local All Star Motivation distribution center and get started today. We have locations in Las Vegas, Nevada, Phoenix, Arizona, Grand Prairie, Texas, Garland, Texas, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and New Orleans, Louisiana. You can also find us at allstarmotivation.com
If you are already in the training program or a manager in the training program my advice to you is to stop messing around and get promoted. The sky is the limit when you are your own boss. There is nothing out there as easy as All Star Motivation to make every dream you have come true. It is all up to you, let us show you the way to your own success.–E